Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day (#2 entry for the day!)

Happy Mother's Day from a now more frequently smiling little girl!Yippee-Yo ~ today we received Hannah's Chinese passport. This is crucial for us because we cannot leave the country without this. Now we must go to our scheduled appointment at the U.S. Consulate and get her a VISA....she's going to her new home in a few days!!!!
To say that Brent is a proud daddy would the the understatement of the year. Notice that Hannah always sucks those two fingers. ha! Someone asked today if Ian was going to Harvard....I answered, "Sure, if someone else pays for it. ha" Brent said I should have said that we anticipated he'd get a scholarship there......ha-ha!
Hannah trying on a coat for the fall!!! Hey, I've always wanted to shop for a girl, can you blame me?
I am so drawn to their designs here...not only w/ the clothes but the furniture & architecture as well.


No comments: