Thursday, May 1, 2008

WE ARE OFF!

Hannah Mei's Room is waiting for her! We seem to be ready. So, I guess that means WE ARE OFF.
I've been up since 2:30 a.m. unable to sleep. My mind is racing. I never thought our departure to China would come. I sat in Hannah's room and just kept praying that this room & our home would be exactly what she needs to thrive. I prayed that when she enters this room she would feel safe & that it would be a place filled with fun and excitement.
Our agency sent us a helpful message yesterday. They said, "Like most incredible life experiences, your trip to China will be both amazing and challenging." Uhhh, ya know, I was hoping that the challenging portion would be left out, ha!
Our travel coordinator gave us Psalm 91:11 "He will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways." It's a good thing that we walk a protected way because quite frankly I am SCARED TO DEATH, ha!
Thanks for following this journey. I hope to post an entry when we reach Beijing. Think of us today at 12:30 p.m. as the plane takes off. CHINA HERE WE COME!

No comments: