Friday, May 2, 2008

Hello From Beijing!!

It's already been such an exciting journey. I am 100% impressed with United Air Lines. The flight was actually a lot of fun. Ian loved trying to use chop sticks for the snack service. The flight started with a delay due to a problem with the #2 engine. Once that was checked out, we were on our way. We have already met some amazing people who are with our group. Ian is thrilled that he has made friends with another 4 year old named Joey whose family is also adopting a little girl. So many of the families on this trip have brought their kids along which relieves me as Ian will have little playmates. I will write more later but I wanted to quickly post that we have landed safely. We are going to take showers now and head to the store to stock up on bottled water and snacks. I will write more when we return.

No comments: